Interested in prairie habitat? Join USDA and Pheasants Forever on September 14 from 1:00 - 4:00pm in Norway, Iowa, to learn about the best techniques for establishment and maintenance. Click here for field day flyer. RSVP to Emery Davis at (319) 212-0916.
- Establishing native species
- Converting existing cool season brome/fescue to native species
- Establishment maintenance, long term maintenance and mid-contract management (MCM)
- What to expect from your seeding in year 1, 2, and 3
- Native plant and weed Identification
Location: 3154 75th Street, Norway, Iowa 52318
Directions: Travel north on State HWY 201 for 2 miles, then head East on 75th St. for 1.5 miles. We will meet in the pasture on the south side of the road.